Tuesday, February 15, 2011

As I was saying

The sun is shining!  The snow is melting! And I am definitely thinking spring.  As are the birds outside my window.That includes the very noisy robin on the fencepost looking slightly annoyed.  The pile of books to be read seems to shrink, while the stack to review grows by the day.  So many things get in the way.  Weather.  Egypt. Taxes.  But I digress.
FREEBIES!  That' right.  I have 5 copies of  CALL ME IRRESISTIBLE by Susan Elizabeth Phillips to give away to eh first five readers and/or new followers who contact me at laurabelle.mccaffery@gmail.com with name and mailing address. The books will be mailed out in a week to ten days after I receive your email.  Then let me know how you liked the book.
And, no, no one pays me to do any of this.  I read and provide my opinions whether anyone agrees or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment